Search for and find short courses to degreed programs related to all areas of the secondary wood products manufacturing industries such as architectural millwork, industrial design, CAD/CAM and CNC technologies, wood technology, forestry, management, manufacturing and more.
This website was created for:
- students seeking careers in the industry
- educators looking for student opportunities, industry resources or personal growth training
- industry professionals wishing to enhance their skills
- others seeking wood and related industries career information
The WoodIndustryEd.org searchable database includes programs available through adult education, high schools, technical schools, community colleges, universities and industry companies. Search for:
- Architectural Millwork
- Wood Technology
- Forestry and Forest Products
- Manufacturing Technology
- Industrial Design
- Industry training in topics ranging from adhesives and finishing to machinery, safety, solid surface
- and much more…
Please click here to conduct a search.