Specialized Woodworking Machinery For Wood Products
There are several components to the woodworking machinery, used in both wood manufacturing and in woodworking classes. Students and professionals can receive a hands-on approach to learning about each woodworking machinery tool used to create wood products and create their own products.
Woodworking Machinery Used in Wood Manufacturing
- Used to smooth out wood surfaces and prep them for paint, primer or stain
- Mills and Lathes
- Used in architectural millwork, millwork and other architectural woodwork piece such as molding
- Table Saws
- Used to cut pieces of wood for wood projects, vary in size depending on size of wood panels required
- Used to smooth out wood surfaces and cut larger pieces of wood
- Log Makers/Grinders
- Used in making logs for lumber
Click to learn more about Woodworking Machinery.